Bauer Nexus ADV Launching Jan 25th
January 25th sees history being made as it is the launch of the #NEXUSADV as it redefines stick performance. Not only is this the lightest NEXUS stick ever created at 465 grams, it is loaded with revolutionary technology that will give players a level of confidence they have never experienced when shooting the puck.
ER SPINE TECHNOLOGY
USES A NEW 5-SIDED SHAFT GEOMETRY TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE.
By changing the geometry of the shaft, we can remove excess carbon
fiber layers in the key loading area of the stick while maintaining
a standard Nexus mid-kick point.
- Reduces weight
- Creates a faster transfer of energy to the blade
- It’s easier to lean into the stick to load and release shots with less effort
- This new shape has been designed to contour to the palm of your hand to maximize feel and control
- INSERTS A HOLE IN THE BLADE TO CREATE A SLINGSHOT EFFECT WHEN RELEASING THE PUCK.
WHY A HOLE?
- By adding a hole in the blade, we were able to create two separate blade sections with different properties that work together while loading and releasing shots.
- The blade does the work, making it easier to load and release the puck with added acceleration
- The two different sections hug the puck for better control
WHAT ABOUT DURABILITY?
- We used FEA analysis, spent over 2000 hours on the ice and did every type of lab testing possible to ensure we didn’t compromise blade durability with this new technology.
- We reinforced the edges of the hole to ensure that durability is on par with our elite level sticks
HOW SHOULD THE BLADE BE TAPED?
- There isn’t a special or unique way to tape the blade. It should be taped the same way as a standard blade.