We have missed you and we are stoked to announce our store will be reopening on Tuesday 30th June!!!
We now have all measures in place to ensure the safety or our customers and staff in our store.
To give everyone the best service possible all staff memebers will be given a Bauer Face Mask and a botle of Anti-Bacterial gel. We also have a sink where staff will wash their hands inbetween customers. We have new signage to state the distance to keep from other customers around the store and a screen our the till. Our store has recently had a deep clean ready for our reopen.
We have changed where certain products sit in our store and now have a fitting area for skates and hockey protective. In this area we will only be allowing two sets of customers whilst we are in stage 1.
We have updated our workshop and have added in a second Blade Master Skate Sharpening Machine.
If you still do not feel comfortable coming in store (we won't take it personally) we are offering our click and collect service and you're welcome to call when you are outside and we can bring your order out to you. Alternatively, you can order online and request home delivery.
As we reopen our opening times will be a little different to start off with and we will update you when we go to stage 2 and 3.
Store Opening Tuesday - Friday 1pm - 5pm. Click and Collect will be available during these times
- Numer of People in Store: We will have a sign at the front of our store with the capacity allowed. We love seeing all your cheeky faces however during this stage please only visit if you are the person intending on buying. We understand that children being fitted will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Hand Sanitiser: Please use our Anti-Bacterial (vegan friendly) bottles as you enter, we will also have more placed around the store.
- Skate Sharpening: 24 hour service unless we are quiet
- Skate Fitting: Please bring a mask with you and ensure you bring a clean pair of socks with you. Staff will also be wearing a mask.
- Helmet Fitting: Please bring a mask with you. Staff will also be wearing a mask.
- Browsing our store: We ask please only come in if you're intending to buy. We do not have a huge store and have a strict capacity. Please feel free to look at our range on our website.
- Feeling unwell? If you or someone from your household feels unwell please do not visit our store however you can still use our website.
- Payment: Card Payment Preferred
- Clean Store: We have upped our cleaning routines to ensure all surfaces are clean.
Store Opening Tuesday - Friday 1pm - 5pm and Saturday 10 - 3pm. Click and Collect will be available during these times
Return to normal opening hours.
We are rookies at this and are learning our way with the reopening process so please bear us as we may make further changes as we progress to allow the best in store experience. Any updates to our store guidelines we will update on our website and social media so we recommend checking before travelling to us.
We are pumped to start seeing you at our store again as we open our SkateStation community back up.
The SkateStation Family